fbpx
Hey friends! Sorry for the unexpected delay: our first set of masters is sanded and polished up and ready to mold, with one exception: the D6 ended up a bit skewed due to support issues on the printer, and although I did my best to shear the edges down to minimize the effect with some success, I’ve decided to go ahead and have it reprinted. Although this will push back the master mold making process, and prevents me from starting to produce sets to sell, I think this is the right decision as I do not want to cut corners just to move into production.
Thanks for your patience and continued support!