The Dice Auctions
Want to skip the commission line? You’ve come to the right place!
The Dice Auctions are stocked on a monthly basis with new premade sets that are available to own without waiting in line for a commission. These dice are all made by myself and are generally created as one of a kind, being either early rounds of commissions that were not approved, experiments to try out different casting techniques, or just made for fun. For certain holidays, limited edition seasonal designs will be available on a first come first serve basis while supplies last.
Dice Auction updates are announced on social media and on our mailing list, so be sure to subscribe if you want a notification whenever new dice are available!
- Do not place a bid unless you intend to pay for it if you win.
- Bidding closes the following night after the auction begins. Each active auction has a countdown of time remaining.
- Proxy bidding is enabled to accommodate users for whom the auction closes at an inconvenient time.
- You must be logged in to bid. The site will prompt you to sign up upon placing a bid if you aren’t already logged in.
- Minimum bid increase is $5 CAD.
- Auctions have a 1-minute anti-sniping rule enabled that will extend the timer if any last-minute bids are placed right before the auction ends.
- Winner will be required to pay for their item within 2 days of the auction ending, otherwise it will be sold to the next-highest bidder.
Newest listings are shown first.